Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Atlanta Wedding Photographer Andre Brown Photography Hosts Dinner Party

We had the pleasure of designing a gorgeous dinner party hosted by our friend Andre at Andre Brown Photography.  The color palette consisted of teal, gold and blush, and came together beautifully.  Check out some of the images below.







Vendor team included:

Event Design: Raven J. Events
Floral Design: Snazzy Events
Stationery: Ink and Elegance

Having a party and don't know where to begin?  Go to our website and contact us to get started!

Happy Planning!
Raven J.

2 comments:

  1. I just attended a wedding here and despite my absolutely strict taste, I had an amazing experience here and I thought to myself that this place is perfect! The food at wedding venues Los Angeles is delicious and the ambiance is elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy with what I spent and the Flower Delivery New York totally brighten up my living room. Hands down you cannot go wrong by going to them. I found them about 3 years ago and I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete