Monday, April 27, 2015

Big Fake Wedding Atlanta Recap (Part 2)

It's a beautiful Monday and today we're sharing images of the 2nd table design we produced for the Big Fake Wedding Atlanta.  This design was by far the most popular of the two amongst the brides and grooms we spoke to.  Take a look below and decide for yourself.

Table 11-Polka Dots and Stripes   









So, I think this design was my favorite too.  Polka dots and stripes are so classy, and I decided to add the yellow linen for a pop of unexpected color!  



And let's not forget the cute little cotton candy favors we gave out to brides who stopped by our booth.  The cotton candy was such a hit and tasted VERY good too.

To say I enjoyed myself at the Big Fake Wedding is an understatement.  I enjoyed speaking with the brides and look forward to working with several of them soon.

To add to the excitement, the entire event is featured on the Ruffled blog.

Thank you to the following vendors for contributing to the success of our table designs!




Linens: I Do Linens


Dinnerware: The Head Table


Chiavari Chairs: Sweet Seats

Happy Planning!
Raven J.


No comments:

Post a Comment