Friday, January 25, 2013

Fancy Fashion Fridays

Happy Friday to you!  The weekend is here and I am glad about it.  I've decided to dedicate my Friday posts to all things fashion.  Friday marks the beginning of the weekend, when most events take place.  Whether you are off to brunch with friends, a wedding or a birthday party, a special event is a great excuse to get dressed up!  Since I have brunch plans of my own this weekend, I'll share some inspiration for what to wear.  Remember, brunch can be casual to dressy, depending on the atmosphere, so keep that in mind when choosing your outfit.

matching cobalt blue coat and heels
Be Bold in Blue

Fab Fur
Go classic in black and white

leopard-print skirt and a cat-shaped hat
Mix Animal print with Leather

"42 Cute 'n' Cozy Winter Outfit Ideas" // Mix Master
Make a statement in hounds tooth

Cool Colors
Get dressy in Turquoise and Sequins

So which outfit would you take inspiration from?  Tell us in the comments below.
Have a great weekend!
Raven J. 

Images: Essence and Glamour



 


No comments:

Post a Comment